Music Banter - View Single Post - If you got a "Warning! Malware!" message about my site...
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 01:18 PM   #39 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Yeah I hear you. But my trolls were based more on the Star Trek Klingon idea: proud warriors, big on honour, tradition, all that. I wanted to take them from the two-dimensional monsters they're usually depicted as and explore some real mythology and history, make them a real race like elves or dwarves in fiction. Mind you, would have helped if I'd finished the book and got it published!

Goblins? Well, there's no reforming goblins, is there?
I love me some Goblins though, well the way that they are depicted in the World of Warcraft series. They are a bunch of shady business men that will sell their own mothers for gold. They are super oppurtunistic. Also the way that you describe Trolls is how they are in World of Warcraft as well they just also happen to be in the same faction with goblins so they aren't mortal enemies.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.