Music Banter - View Single Post - I'm Here Today, Expect It To Stay On - Ki's Journal of Music
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 07:22 PM   #79 (permalink)
Key

With the year coming close to it's final months, bands and solo artists are still finding ways to get their new material out before the year ends. Here's a few more that I am eager to listen to:

Paul McCartney - New

Yes, the album is titled "New", and for someone as legendary as Sir Paul McCartney, I see no problem with such a cliche album title. The album is actually said to be released on the 14th, so upon finding out about it (yesterday), I went to look and see when it's said to be released, and was very excited about the short wait. I, unfortunately don't listen to Paul McCartney as I should, but I do know he's still going strong and that I really should get onto listening to his music. Hearing the single "New" has already gotten me excited, and am very eager to get my sweaty palms on the new album. It's going to be good.

AFI - Burials

AFI is a band that I have not listened to in years, and not for the reason that I think they're bad, I just never got interested in them again since Decemberunderground. Perhaps this new album will relinquish that feeling and I'll come to be a fan again. I'm really looking forward to this album though mostly because I just want to hear if it's any different than what I heard from them a few years back.

Eminem - The Marshall Mathers LP 2

This is one of those albums that I hope makes my top list of 2013, because I am always ready to hear new material from Eminem. I remember really enjoying Recovery, and I remember how much I hated Relapse, but hey...it's understandable. I haven't listened to any of the singles released from this album because I really don't want to have the album feel stale once I get it. I want it to feel complete and new. Looking forward to this one.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote