Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 01:33 PM   #25190 (permalink)
Mojo
Melancholia Eternally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezdaddy Longlegs View Post
It is ****ed. I have this other girl who I met and asked out, she cancelled twice. Yet she ****in texts me like daily about nothing, to which I rarely even respond. I swear man the more experience I get with females the more I dont understand a ****in thing they do or say.
I know this is a few days old now, but this is how I've been feeling lately. I tend to be rather 'to the point' these days, as I can only partake in the dance so long before I get kinda bored with it, but the girl I've been out with a couple of times lately has managed to confuse the hell out of me. One minute I'm thinking its hot, the next its cold.

We'll go out, have fun. We'll make plans again, she'll cancel. Then she'll be the one to rearrange. She'll touch and flirt with me, text me pretty much every day, then refer to what we're doing as "hanging out". This is why I hate the dance. I cant be as 'to the point' with this girl as I would like to be, there are reasons I feel I need to put that off for now, although I will definitely get to that stage if I have to. But in the meantime, I can guarantee that when we go out again it will be great. It actually feels very oddly relaxed and comfortable, in a nice way. But if I'm still no further forward, I will be excusing myself to find a nice, quiet little back alley in which to scream.

Last.FM | Echoes and Dust
Mojo is offline   Reply With Quote