Music Banter - View Single Post - The Playlist of Life --- Trollheart's resurrected Journal
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 11:33 AM   #1941 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Dante XXI --- Sepultura --- 2006 (SPV)

I can't believe that you decided to review Sepultura and then chose this album to review! The band are quite irrelevant in the 00's and all their classic stuff is in the Max era. It's like somebody reviewing Genesis but deciding to completely miss out on all their 70's material.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Outcast --- Kreator --- 1995 (Gun)

That said, this is a pretty fine album and I'm glad I listened to it. I may sample more of Kreator's catalogue (should that be katalogue?) in time, and find this not to be typical of their output: perhaps their other albums are fast and heavy and deserve the description of thrash. For now though I'm thinking more a sort of slightly more uptempo doom, but certainly very impressive.
You're not doing your homework properly are you Because if you had, you'd know most of their material prior to this was thrash and around this time the band were messing around with gothic and industrial metal.
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote