Music Banter - View Single Post - The Slut Debate
Thread: The Slut Debate
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2013, 10:47 PM   #221 (permalink)
Sansa Stark
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post
Pansexual? I've heard a lot of different descriptions about that and never knew which ones were accurate; I always assumed it was just a fancier way of saying you're bi but also into trannies or midgets (whatever gets ya off, I ain't judgin'). Care to elaborate? And I'd be surprised if the percentage of people who are queer and could be described as promiscuous isn't equal to or near that of straights. And, even if queers were on average more promiscuous it's not fair to inherently assume it's because of their orientation. IE, anonymous/casual sex for a minority group of people who are routinely discriminated against shouldn't really come as a surprise. By mental illness, do you mean nymphomania? Because that's the only psychological disorder I can think of that would result in such behavior.
trannies is offensive tho and hella gross.

but yeah I have bipolar disorder type I, which is characterised by mania, which basically is like being black out drunk for weeks at a time, which is the best way I can think of describing it. You engage in a lot of high risk behaviours (sex and drugs being my personal favourites) during mania.
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote