Music Banter - View Single Post - The Iron Maiden appreciation thread
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 01:42 PM   #161 (permalink)
Forward To Death
Trolier Than Thou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
But I said what I said about Di'Anno because of the fact he responds to a heckler by attacking Bruce Dickinson and Iron Maiden. Thats why I think he's a pretty desperate, bitter dude. I said that in my first two posts before you replied to me.

Yes, I don't think the rest of it flatters him at all. I think it does say something about the kind of person he is, but that wasn't the point of my post.
It just sounded like he was trying to get his crowd back. From his POV, he obviously thought it was in his best interest to go off on the guy and talk **** on Bruce, or he just wasn't thinking about it when he said it. Either way, I don't think it says anything about him as a person other than that he has a serious temper and that he may or may not care for homosexuals.

Anyways, this discussion has come full circle. I don't think it's terrible to let your anger get the best of you and call someone a ***got or a cock sucker, and I don't think that he's bitter and desperate because of his mild rant about Bruce and Iron Maiden. I think he's just really sick of hearing about it.

Last edited by Forward To Death; 10-14-2013 at 01:55 PM.
Forward To Death is offline   Reply With Quote