Music Banter - View Single Post - Off Colour Jokes and Why You're a Plebe for Using them
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 12:27 PM   #126 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
dead baby jokes are just boring....there was a three month span of time when I found them funny but that didn't last.

I'm so tired of pun related jokes. I don't know why it's all the rage nowadays to do it but they get on my nerves.

I blame hipsters.
i can agree with this

not sure if its a pun but my best friend has a pun type sense of humor where he is purposley corny and thats kinda the joke but he does this synonym thing that makes me lol.

example, we had a room mate in college named doug who was bangin this mexican girl named pam. doug told us that pam had a bush. so now the word bush gets replaced with pam, like geroge w. pam. and i always get a laugh out of it

meme humor is rarely funny to me too cause starting like 2 yr ago the market got flooded and once middle aged product marketers get in on the joke then its over lol. of course some memes funnier than others
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote