Music Banter - View Single Post - Off Colour Jokes and Why You're a Plebe for Using them
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 09:58 AM   #217 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

Trollheart and chameleon I don't even get the anger in the tones of your posts for gods sake. Read the posts I said how I think id feel and react. Can I have an opinion on hitler dven tho I ain't german or jew.... can I have opinions on adoption tho I've never adopted??? Where are u guys drawin this stupid line????? I stand by that opinion in that example so just get off your high horses or whatever towards me. I don't think I've dver taken somethin said at a bar as serious. In that case no I don't think id consider tgat person a threat. I might have an ibstinctive reaction but in a min I would use logic over emotion and realize he is jo threat and obviously jokin.

Tired of this crap where I have to be raped to speak about it just gimme a break. Xant speak on blacks or women or gays or mexicans or etc etc. Cram it up you cramhole lafleur
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote