Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 10:22 AM   #25234 (permalink)
Ninetales
Music Addict

So this happened to me this morning:

I drove to the bus station and parked but I missed the bus so I just stayed in my car because **** being cold outside waiting for the next bus. I turned the car off (it was warm enough) but left the power on to listen to music. 5 min later my car just turned itself back on and set off the alarm and locked all of the doors. Keep in mind im still sitting in the car and the keys are still in the ignition. I pulled the keys out but the car was still running and the alarm was still going. I kept trying to turn the ignition while it was running and then quickly turn it off and it would shut the car off but only momentarily. After a few seconds I would hear clicking and it would just start itself again. So there I was in a parking lot full of cars starting and shutting off my car multiple times with the alarm going. After about 5 tries of doing the same thing it stopped starting itself i think. I donno i left to catch the bus who knows maybe ill come back to a gasless car. Any car dudes here know wtf was going on

I should mention that i have a key fob with an auto starter but the battery has been dead for like two years and ive never replaced them.
Ninetales is offline   Reply With Quote