Music Banter - View Single Post - Off Colour Jokes and Why You're a Plebe for Using them
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 11:49 AM   #220 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Let's be honest, 216, that's crap. You're a guy and unlikely to get raped ever. So am I. We know **** all about how people who have undergone that horrible ordeal feel, so please do me a favour and stop pretending you understand. You don't. I don't. We can't.
I know you don't mean anything by it but this mentality that guys won't get raped is one that needs to changed in society overall. I don't know if you have been to the project unbreakable website but they have men sharing their stories that has the same mentality with women telling them that they can't be raped before raping them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
Where do we cross the line, if we even need to?

Does it make you any less offensive if you make offensive jokes just because you've gone through more personal issues?
The person that the incident happens to is the person that gets to decide if they find it offensive or not. Just like you have decided that jokes about being legally blind or blind type of jokes won't affect you. that is your personal decision.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote