Music Banter - View Single Post - Albums You're Digging II
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 02:18 PM   #9948 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayvan Cowboy View Post
also Zu broke up? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Well, there's nothing out officially declaring Zu being split up. I got that info from Zu's last.fm comments section from someone who has interviewed a member that toured with the group but didn't appear on any of their albums, so I don't know how much weight it holds, it could just be someone ****ing with us. However, I think it's true because of Zu's connection with Black Engine, which includes all of the members of Zu with another musician whereas they used to put it as Zu + or vs their guest musician. Also, it's been four years since their last release and Luca T Mai and Massimo Pupillo continue to release music with other artists, which suggests a venture on to separate paths.

Back on topic, I've been loving this album lately

Keiji Haino - 2007-12-31 - Tokyo

This is a Keiji Haino performance that stacks up well to his other varied and ingenious works. This contains over five and a half hours of music and is a challenging listen if you're not used to Haino's style. Haino is his own beast of musical innovation and this album successfully furthers his foray into experimental regions. I have download links if any of you are interested, just PM me.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote