Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 04:08 PM   #25251 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Last Saturday I spent six hours helping my uncle's wife set up a tent and sell other people's artwork at an outdoor beer tasting festival. I know that should sound awesome but the fee for being able to partake in the beer was twenty-five bucks and I would've had to get far more drunk around my family than I was willing to get to justify that much money so I just sat around in the rain, sober as hell, watching other people get tanked. The live music should've made it more tolerable, but the bands were subpar local country bands playing middle-of-the-road covers of songs I generally didn't give a **** about. Although one of them had a female singer that did a pretty good rendition of "Where Did You Sleep Last Night". Still, contemplated suicide for much of the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa Stark View Post
LMAO I've seen that and TBH I would love a Robb Stark of my own

but anyone who's favourite character is Daenerys is a plebe
And anyone who's favorite character is Sansa is a self-hating feminist. Tyrion 4 eva.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote