Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 07:38 PM   #2777 (permalink)
Burning Down
The Music Guru.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
Yeah, I talked to Dirty about music once and he's pretty much into rap. I think tore and Vegangelica know a bit about Classical music, but I wouldn't think LL is their sockpoppet. I find it funny hhbh is advancing that scenario, since I always thought that hhbh and Fracno Pelle Kalle were one in the same. 216 and hhbh handle the English language in the same manner, atrociously, and I've been wondering lately if they are the same person or maybe 216 did some troll R&D and just adopted hhbh writing style.

I always imagine Jess as kind to strangers and animals, and wouldn't speak like Lady Larehip or approve some of his antics. She might defend him if the members were to ride him out of town on rail, but I can't see the connection.
Vegangelica is a violinist, I know she knows a lot about classical music. We've had conversations about it in the past, when she was posting regularly.

LOL, Lady Larehip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
Jess as in me? Or someone else?
I imagine you as being kind to animals and strangers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I'd be pretty sure, given the context, he's talking about Vegangelica. I don't think her name is Jess, is it? Might have got confused: probably blinded by your beauty...
Vegan's first name is Erica.