Music Banter - View Single Post - Question for the Rastafarians and Reggae Aficionados
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 06:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

I&I just refers to me , myself and I. It's kind of like saying that you are only going to rely on yourself. It doesn't have anything to do with God.

Babylon isn't paradise, Zion is their paradise. Babylon is related to oppression. Whenever cops roll through they don't say 5-0 is coming. They say Babylon is coming.

For the third question I got this from wiki:

Quote:
Among the Rastafari movement, whose followers are estimated at between 200,000 and 800,000, Haile Selassie is revered as the returned messiah of the Bible, God incarnate.[11][12] Beginning in Jamaica in the 1930s, the Rastafari movement perceives Haile Selassie as a messianic figure who will lead a future golden age of eternal peace, righteousness, and prosperity.[13] Haile Selassie was an Ethiopian Orthodox Christian throughout his life.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote