Music Banter - View Single Post - Helloooooo (EDM, Orchestral, Indie)
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 02:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
| Ain |
Groupie

Arrow Helloooooo (EDM, Orchestral, Indie)

| Introduction |
What's up? My name is Aaron, I'm 16 years old, and I like to create media. Music is my weakest point, so I'm coming here to strengthen my composition, programming and arrangement skills.

| Music |
Orchestras may be my finest point in my opinion, but again, that's my opinion. I am open to suggestions, criticism and collaboration. I really wish to be taught how to use NI Massive, Sylenth1. I would be very grateful and would promote your work for years to come (probably forever LOL).

| Sprite Animation |
I enjoy working with Flash Professional 8 to create what is called "Sprite Animation". Sprite Animation is created when you take image-based videogame graphics (such as Super Mario World, Sonic Advance, Cave Story, etc) and create animation with them. You can create your own poses, parts/pieces or stick with what you have. I am currently trying to retouch my skills as an animator.

| 3D Animation |
I am quite fond of the game Minecraft. As a tribute and a compliment to the game developers, I am working to create Minecraft Animations. The genre would be action-comedy, but in a specific style to attract players of "Garry's Mod". I can't wait to begin production.

| Conclusion |
I hope to see you around actively!
| Ain | is offline   Reply With Quote