Music Banter - View Single Post - gun control
Thread: gun control
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 08:16 PM   #155 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

Quote:
Originally Posted by blankety blank View Post
I think the oppression has been around quite a while. When should we start the revolution? The guns you have, and many others as well will suffice to overthrow the oppressive regime in America for sure. When and if they want your guns, they will come and get them, you or both.

I think the government has some bigger guns than any citizens. That's just a guess, maybe this person has some pretty big WMDs.
real revolutions usually start from starvation and we arent at that point. maybe and hopefully we never will be. the middle class is shrinking but we arent close to that point.

of course the military has better guns. lol i would hope they would. theres still hundreds of millions of guns owned by citizens of the usa though. i dont really understand the idea that you and others seem to have of 'why even try to fight it' in the case of severe oppression or whatever. if there is a guy goin to kill me, im gonna try to kill him and its that simple
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote