Music Banter - View Single Post - Member's Journal, mods won't help.
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 06:56 AM   #32 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
When one submits a journal one is often disappointed it does not appear the next day or even the next, next day.
How would you know, you last submitted a journal entry back in February

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
I see all the Trollheart beats(yes I just nicknamed your fanboys) have come out in full support of him.

After all this time, I still feel that he would make a bad mod but even he says so himself.

Exhibit A:

You would also be in full support of a chauvinist.

Exhibit B:

He doesn't think independently for himself
Exhibit C:

He chooses to toss around the word rape using it as a verb like it's no big deal
Exhibit D:

I could go on and on but he doesn't have the characteristics worthy of being a mod.

Actually on second thought....
You seem to have a real gripe concerning Trollheart being a mod. Why don't you just come out and say you don't really like the guy instead of using these silly exhibits above. Half the exhibits you've used, are just examples of you not really understanding Trollheart's humour, which I appreciate is probably going to be different from what you're used to. Also using an example that a sensitive guy shouldn't be a mod is about as absurd as it gets. I can tell you from experience, that any good management team is a combination of different individuals, rather than everybody having the same mentality.
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History