Music Banter - View Single Post - Member's Journal, mods won't help.
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 07:34 AM   #34 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
did you miss my post earlier in this thread about starting a smear campaign? I don't know if your politics are different across the pond but the point of smear campaigns in the states is to take quotes from people and take them out of context to make them look bad even if they are incredibly silly. That's the point!
Ok seen it, but I really don't see the so-called need for a smear campaign on this thread, we're just trying to solve an issue that affects regular journal users. Trollheart has been proposed to be a 'journal mod' largely because he loves journals and we know he would approve or not approve entries very quickly.

Quote:
All of my exhibits and that whole post is a complete joke. So that's fine that you don't get my humor because most people on MB don't and feel like I'm completely serious a large majority of the time.
It's not that I don't get them, but why use these exhibits on THIS thread which is a problem solving thread and not a general banter thread. Your smear campaign just represents a cover for your dislike of Trollheart.

Quote:
I have already stated numerous times though that I don't want him as a mod because of certain things he says and his attitude.
Whether he's a mod or not, should have no real bearing on your participation on the forum. For example, if he was a mod would he restrict what you said and did on this forum?

You say you don't like his attitude, well challenge it when you see it, instead of lurking in the shadows watching and waiting.
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History