Music Banter - View Single Post - Member's Journal, mods won't help.
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 07:45 AM   #35 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
Ok seen it, but I really don't see the so-called need for a smear campaign on this thread, we're just trying to solve an issue that affects regular journal users. Trollheart has been proposed to be a 'journal mod' largely because he loves journals and we know he would approve or not approve entries very quickly.
There isn't a need for the smear campaign. It's partly in jest and besides that it is just my lonely opinion that no one really cares about and will most likely over look because he has so much approval from everyone else. There are others that may feel the same way as me but they won't come out so it doesn't matter.

Quote:
It's not that I don't get them, but why use these exhibits on THIS thread which is a problem solving thread and not a general banter thread. Your smear campaign just represents a cover for your dislike of Trollheart.
The only problem imo is just that Trollheart is impatient about journal entries being approved. He feels like 24 hours is too long. The mods are people too and their lives have just been a bit busy lately but for the most part journal entries get handled in due time.

Quote:
Whether he's a mod or not, should have no real bearing on your participation on the forum. For example, if he was a mod would he restrict what you said and did on this forum?
He would have the power to. He would be able to use his newfound powers for evil and delete my posts and others that he doesn't like on the drop of the time because of him being a bit sensitive at times. He might take things that people say a bit too seriously when they are meant to be in jest and just end up deleting them.

Quote:
You say you don't like his attitude, well challenge it when you see it, instead of lurking in the shadows watching and waiting.
Lurking in the shadows is so much more fun though.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.