Music Banter - View Single Post - Member's Journal, mods won't help.
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 08:31 AM   #36 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
There isn't a need for the smear campaign. It's partly in jest and besides that it is just my lonely opinion that no one really cares about and will most likely over look because he has so much approval from everyone else. There are others that may feel the same way as me but they won't come out so it doesn't matter.
Now you're trying to play the victim.

Quote:
The only problem imo is just that Trollheart is impatient about journal entries being approved. He feels like 24 hours is too long. The mods are people too and their lives have just been a bit busy lately but for the most part journal entries get handled in due time.
Hence the need for a possible 'journal mod' and it would take the burden away from the existing mods and let them do more modish tasks.

Quote:
He would have the power to. He would be able to use his newfound powers for evil and delete my posts and others that he doesn't like on the drop of the time because of him being a bit sensitive at times. He might take things that people say a bit too seriously when they are meant to be in jest and just end up deleting them.
I won't disagree that power doesn't breed evil, but I don't see him being a purveyor of this.

Quote:
Lurking in the shadows is so much more fun though.
I guess being a sneak can be fun for some.
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History