Music Banter - View Single Post - Member's Journal, mods won't help.
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 10:12 AM   #37 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Just to let you both know, I'm not THAT sensitive! I laughed heartily when I saw the posts DJ had quoted, especially the one about believing what I was programmed to believe (Futurama, yay!) and think it was a really clever and well orchestrated beginning to a smear campaign I fully hope and expect to thrive. I might, perhaps, suggest that a new semi-joke thread might be started, maybe by me, in which DJ and others can voice their opposition to my inevitable rise to power and eventual total domination and subjugation of this forum, pathetic though their attempts to prevent my ascension to glory may be, and doomed to failure as they most assuredly are.

US, thanks for the support and you are right: there's no real call to bring all this into THIS thread, but as I say above it could be fun if placed in a thread of its own. I'd be really interested to see how my non-opponent sees me, and the lengths to which he will go to stop me. Does he own a gun? I think he owns a gun...

Also, may I just say there is far too much use of the "shycouch" icon on this forum. Sorry...

Seriously, I never know when to take you, um, seriously, DJ. I know you think the intervals in journal approvals are not that long, but in fairness you update a lot, lot less regularly than I do. Sometimes it's just the waiting that's the pain. I already mentioned and accepted that I know people have lives, but once again --- and how many times do I have to say it? --- I'm offering to take that burden off the mods and onto my shoulders.

As for your posts being deleted DJ, I'd never do that. Might ban you altogether....

Now who's joking?