Music Banter - View Single Post - Member's Journal, mods won't help.
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 12:14 PM   #41 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
Now you're trying to play the victim.
I'm not playing the victim just stating that from the looks of it. I'm the only only that's open enough to come out and say my opinion of the media darling Trollheart.

Quote:
Hence the need for a possible 'journal mod' and it would take the burden away from the existing mods and let them do more modish tasks.
BD said that she would look more into it, Vanilla mentioned that she would start looking more into them and Jans is back from vacation now and I know he will look at it during the mornings when he's on at work. By it, I mean the journal queue. So dead horse is dead and doesn't need to be beaten anymore or resurrected. I know it's close to Halloween but I don't want to see any zombie horses just for you guys to keep beating on this dead horse.

Quote:
I won't disagree that power doesn't breed evil, but I don't see him being a purveyor of this.
You don't know Trollheart like I do. I work with local politicians and I see his type all the time. He's kissing babies and brown nosing his constituents but when he gets in power the power will corrupt him absolutely.

Quote:
I guess being a sneak can be fun for some.
Being a sneak is fun for people with middle names that are menacing!

Quote:
Well he is an American and I also believe that DJ is ex-military as well, so fuck yer he owns a gun and probably knows how to use it too
I know how to use a gun but I don't own one. I don't need to. My fists are registered weapons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Just to let you both know, I'm not THAT sensitive! I laughed heartily when I saw the posts DJ had quoted, especially the one about believing what I was programmed to believe (Futurama, yay!) and think it was a really clever and well orchestrated beginning to a smear campaign I fully hope and expect to thrive. I might, perhaps, suggest that a new semi-joke thread might be started, maybe by me, in which DJ and others can voice their opposition to my inevitable rise to power and eventual total domination and subjugation of this forum, pathetic though their attempts to prevent my ascension to glory may be, and doomed to failure as they most assuredly are.
Thank you. I'm glad the intended party that the joke was for was able to see what I was doing somewhat. Just like he's been posting vote for me pics in this thread. I have mounted my smear campaign!

OBJECTION!

New evidence has presented itself.

See Exhibit E. This is a hint of his true intentions peeking through.
Quote:
As for your posts being deleted DJ, I'd never do that. Might ban you altogether....

Now who's joking?
He doesn't want to be journal mod. It is just a front for him to get into power and perma ban me!

Exhibit F
Let's not forget how racist this devious Trollheart can be.
Quote:
Oh right. I wasn't sure if she meant my NINJA thing.
Yes of course it is. No question. Point is, when you don't work with black people (there weren't that many around in Ireland at this time) you tended to say that a little more than you should. Mind you, in one way it was always meant as a compliment in a rather stupid offhand way --- working so hard. I know of course that refers to slaves, so don't get on my back about it being in no way a compliment. I'm just saying that we would say things like "working like a nig ger" to mean industrious, busy etc whereas "tight as a Scotsman" etc would be a negative thing.
Exhibit G.

Another shining example of Trollheart's qualities. Viewing Homosexuality as a negative thing. Oh no, let's not mistake Trollheart for being gay.
Quote:
Tore and John, the way you argue makes me feel like an idiot. Just wanted to say, you're both incredibly intelligent and articulate, and I hope that in no way comes across as gay. .
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.