Music Banter - View Single Post - Member's Journal, mods won't help.
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 01:09 PM   #43 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Power will corrupt me? What makes you think I'm not already corrupt?

I know the girls said they'd look into the delays, and I believe they will, and yes with Jansz back things will, and have, already improved (today's posts were approved in hyperfast time), but the fact is that over time this issue will get forgotten and neglected again, and we'll be back to square one.

While I appreciate all the efforts made by the mods in the last few days, I know that at some point it'll all start to slide, which is not their fault, and rather than keep whining about it I want to do something about it. What is that phrase: don't come to me with your problems unless you have solutions? Well, I have one.

DJ, your "lethal" fists won't protect you from a permaban should you stand in my way and defy my rise to power. You have been warned.

And yes, I fully expect you to use that in your smear campaign against me.

Touching that you've spent so much time trawling back over what I've said weeks or months ago to find dirt on me: if there's one thing a good smear campaign requires it's dedication, and you've certainly got that. You are of course doomed to failure, but as The Batlord might say, I applaud your efforts, misguided though they may be, and futile as they will turn out.

Tomorrow belongs to Trollheart. All dissenting opinions will be crushed without merc --- er, hold on. Sorry, reading from the wrong flash card there. That's the one for after I win. Sorry sorry. Where was I? Oh yes: vote for Trollheart! Vote for real change!
Vote for more use of the shycouch icon!
Vote for endless journal updates, and the rise to dominance of AOR and Prog rock across the whole forum!
Vote for Vanilla as my Queen!
Vote now, vote often!