Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 10:46 AM   #6063 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Oh you are what we call Min/Max'ers. There are a dedicated group of people that do similar stuff like that for World of Warcraft and they have a site called ElitistJerks where they work out all the max stats you can get and the best rotations and all that jazz. I just play with what I have and do work. I still take down the Final Four without even having a perfect set up like you try to achieve. I'm so boss at pokemon that I normally just take the first six pokemon that I catch and take them all the way through to the Final Four so it's usually a party filled with normal type pokemon with one or two that are different.
It's not like I try to be an elitist. It's just that I think of a way to do something that seems better than I was already doing, and I just can't NOT do it that way anymore. I'd like to use a more laidback approach just for my sanity, but I can't. It's a compulsion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa Stark View Post
He does do huge one hits then sometimes someone will attack him and it's just like "lol no" and his HP doesnt change. I nicknamed him Hodor

#teamfiretype as well tbh
I can never stick with nicknames. I always have to change them constantly. I imagine at this point in time I'd have to use Mass Effect names for my Pokemon. A Kadabra named Liara, an Arcanine named Garrus, a Scyther named Thane, etc. Otherwise they would be based on the legend of Sigurd (old Norse myth I've semi-obsessed with.)
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote