Music Banter - View Single Post - Upcoming Albums That Have You Stoked!
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 04:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
FRED HALE SR.
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
that's nice of you and all but you should post in the thread because you want to talk about music or the OP not because you felt guilted into it. If he never said anything you would have never posted in it.

I personal haven't posted in it because one I didn't see it and two I'm not really looking forward to any albums really.

How I normally end up getting my albums is I wait for release day on Tuesdays and go digging to find out what was released that day while picking out favorites and being surprised that albums dropped that I didn't know were going to drop.
Well I did talk about music and listened to it and actually enjoyed it. What is wrong with having posted in it and enjoying what was posted as a result? And why go off topic and ramble about it and ruin the thread? I actually if you re-read it said I initially posted because he said people weren't posting in the thread because he was a creeper and I don't get that vibe off him whatsoever, that was my point. But thanks for clarifying the reasons behind why I do things. What is up with this place.
FRED HALE SR. is offline   Reply With Quote