Music Banter - View Single Post - The Confessional Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 10:04 AM   #747 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
I don't know if my story stands up the standards of what you are looking for. I doubt it but anyways.

When I was in A-School our bunkers had like 3 - 4 people per room. At this point in time, I only had two other roommates. There was this one kid that was such a pretty boy and loved his clothes so much. We started a huge prank war and kept going back and forth with each other. I ended the war when I decided that it would have been funny to get bleach and pour it all over his clothes. I left his clothes in a pile on the floor and doused it in bleach. He wanted to fight me so badly after that happened and people in our hallway were hyping up this fight so much. We ended up fighting but it was a short quick fight and no one really won because it got broken up. He ended up threatening to take me to small claims court to sue me for damages. So I ended up settling with him on a certain amount and paid him off over time every payday.
That's bull****. Douchey prank perhaps, but a prank war is a prank war. If you enter into one then you should be prepared for whatever happens. I wouldn't have given him ****.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote