Music Banter - View Single Post - The Confessional Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 10:32 AM   #751 (permalink)
FRED HALE SR.
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
There were I just left out all of the other pranks and got to the ultimate conclusion of the prank war.

It started out pretty tame with rubbing off the stucco ceiling onto my bed sheets and then covering it up so when I got into bed all that little white rocks were in it.

He ruined one of my uniforms with the whole water over the door drink but along with water he also had vinegar in it. I had to get it dry cleaned. It wasn't coming out with regular washings. I don't know what else he had in it but it had to have been more than just vinegar.

There were more but yeah I ended it with the blow to his wardrobe because he was such a pretty boy.

I wouldn't have even cared Fred if you set my clothes on fire.
I didn't have that many casual clothes to lose in the process and I could have easily replaced them. If they were my uniforms I might have been a bit more pissed off though.

This was before my loan sharking business so I wasn't completely rolling in dough yet.

I take it you are a pretty boy as well Fred?
I wouldn't call myself a pretty boy by any stretch of the imagination. If the party requires me to dress up I will, but my closet isn't filled with Armani and Ralph Lauren. I'm fairly simple also when choosing wardrobe, I usually opt for the classic black and greys anytime of year.
FRED HALE SR. is offline   Reply With Quote