Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 03:31 PM   #6072 (permalink)
Antonio
VICTORY SCREEEEEEECH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
Team Fortress 2

I probably have posted about this before but this is the only game that I find myself constantly playing. I love fps games, and this one is just the right amount of fun and humor to allow for a constantly enjoyable experience. My class of choice is probably the scout only because of the speed and the fact that I love throwing my guillotine around and getting some extra damage. Steam says i've ranked in 154 hours of gameplay, which is the most gameplay out of all my games.
I have about 311 hours myself, what's your steam Id? maybe we and a bunch of the other MB people should have a TF2 night or something.

but yeah

Terraria

New update is out and man it's good to play this game again. for those not in the know, it's a 2d sidescrolling game where you mine for resources and battle off all sorts of monsters like zombies, floating eyeballs, slimes, and tons of crazy stuff. It's kind of like Minecraft, but this has a much bigger focus on getting the best items and fighting monsters/bosses. It's pretty much a Metroidvania game with crafting.

My MB Journal-I talk about music and stuff!

add me on Steam!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/commandercool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr dave
isn't this one of the main reasons for this entire site?

what's next? a thread made specifically to banter about music?

Last edited by Antonio; 10-23-2013 at 03:38 PM.
Antonio is offline   Reply With Quote