Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 07:54 PM   #2841 (permalink)
Freebase Dali
Partying on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blarobbarg View Post
Here's some honesty for ya'll.

I haven't hardly visited Music Banter at all since I've been back in Nicaragua... I could probably count my visits on one hand. So, since the beginning of August, I've practically been MB-free.

I can honestly say that I feel like my life is better for it. It's not that I don't like you guys, I do. It's not like I haven't cared for this community, I have... it's just that I feel like MB has always been my escape from reality, and now I've embraced reality and all of its ups and downs. I've accepted myself, my life, and the people around me (even if they bug me sometimes). I don't feel like I need this community any more. At all.

I will probably still pop in every once in awhile, if only to check out new tunes (just because I'm not around don't mean I'm not still listening to good music!), but if I just disappear altogether, don't be too worried. It just means I've moved on to my next adventure, and don't want to waste my time escaping reality any more.

I'm done escaping.

Be well, MB. I'll see ya 'round.
I think it's less about "MB" and more about doing things other than sitting behind a computer screen all day, regardless of the website you're on.

Don't worry. I'm sure no one in their right mind is taking it personally.