Music Banter - View Single Post - College Football
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 02:13 PM   #132 (permalink)
Paul Smeenus
David Hasselhoff

Default Week 9 pics

Tennessee at 1 Alabama

The Ducks beat these Volunteers 59-14 in week 3. This is the only common opponent between 'Bama and Oregon, the spread is 28, IMO if they are truly the #1 team they need to approximate that 45 point win.

NC State at Florida State

'Noles are favored by 31 1/2. If the Wolfpack somehow pull this off I'm gonna be dancing naked in the street, but somehow I have a feeling that the people in this neighborhood have nothing to worry about. A close game here is as good as a win for NC State, IF...

12 UCLA at 3 Oregon

Ducks are expected to get De'Anthony Thomas back for this critical game. Spread is 23, DAT + Autzen Stadium + catching FSU = Ducks blowout

Penn State at 4 Ohio State

Buckeyes cover the 12 1/2

21 S. Carolina at Missouri

Tigers are favored by 2 1/2, I think the Tigers tenure in the top 5 will be a short one, Gamecocks win.

6 Stanford at 25 Oregon State

I like the Beavers, I'm an Oregon native and have always rooted for the Beavers, even though they're never been quite as sexy as the Ducks. But I believe Stanford will win and cover the 3 1/2 points

Wake Forest at 7 Miami (FL)

Hurricanes escaped the upset last weekend by the skin of their teeth, I think it will serve as a wake-up call. They will pummel the Demon Deacons and cover the 24

8 Baylor at Kansas

Unfortunately for the Jayhawks this isn't basketball. Bears will cover the 34

9 Clemson at Maryland

Tigers were humiliated last week, they will beat the Terrapins like they stole something and cover the 14

10 Texas Tech at 15 Oklahoma

The Red Raiders are looking to prove they deserve a top 10 ranking. They don't. The Sooners are favored by 6 1/2 and they will cover.
Gentle Giant Catalog Review

The entire Ditty Bops catalog reviewed

Last edited by Paul Smeenus; 10-24-2013 at 02:29 PM.
Paul Smeenus is offline   Reply With Quote