Music Banter - View Single Post - Talk about your instrument/gear!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 11:39 AM   #359 (permalink)
Lord Larehip
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezdaddy Longlegs View Post
Lord Larehip as much as I loathe every fiber of your being I will admit I like that you own a standup bass. You play it alot?
Everyday. To be any good at all on this instrument, you must play it everyday. It's a woman so you have cannot neglect it no matter how good your reason for doing so or she gets angry that you didn't put her first. When you have a good rapport going, she'll reveal to you one of her many secrets everyday--a new one everyday. But when you lay her aside for a day or two to get other things done, she's mad and petulant and it will be a while before she gives up another secret. Typical female "You have to feel bad for awhile as punishment" thing.

My other woman is a human and she plays cello (and piano) and agrees because she's always viewed her cello as female--a temperamental female. "I know what that's like," she said, "which is why I'm more understanding" with me choking back my guffaws--which she noticed, of course, and promptly put me in the doghouse.

Quote:
I see a guitar there too.
I only have a dozen. My uke was just over on the other side. Couldn't have squeezed in my drums or my synths.
Lord Larehip is offline   Reply With Quote