Music Banter - View Single Post - Talk about your instrument/gear!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 01:16 PM   #360 (permalink)
Dr_Rez
Registered Jimmy Rustler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Larehip View Post
Everyday. To be any good at all on this instrument, you must play it everyday. It's a woman so you have cannot neglect it no matter how good your reason for doing so or she gets angry that you didn't put her first. When you have a good rapport going, she'll reveal to you one of her many secrets everyday--a new one everyday. But when you lay her aside for a day or two to get other things done, she's mad and petulant and it will be a while before she gives up another secret. Typical female "You have to feel bad for awhile as punishment" thing.

My other woman is a human and she plays cello (and piano) and agrees because she's always viewed her cello as female--a temperamental female. "I know what that's like," she said, "which is why I'm more understanding" with me choking back my guffaws--which she noticed, of course, and promptly put me in the doghouse.

I only have a dozen. My uke was just over on the other side. Couldn't have squeezed in my drums or my synths.
Thats very cool, I could only dream of finding a female mate who also enjoyed playing music with me.

Here is my pride and joy. I have posted it before but I dont even care because I love it that much. After owning a ton of different fenders I never really got exactly what I wanted until this guitar. It is a mahogany strat body with 2 low wound cream p90s set up with 250k pots and a 3 way telecaster switch. (Knobs are master volume and tone) All the wiring is top notch, has a vintage style bridge, switchcraft jack, bone nut, vintage style tuners that kick arse and the fattest maple neck ever. Other than the body pretty much everything has been swapped out to make my dream guitar (on a budget). Even the strap locks are Dunlops with the most comfortable leather strap which makes playing for long periods a blast.

The pedals are my 2 favorites always with me. A NYC reissue of the Big Muff Pie and a Barber Direct Drive. Some guy on craigslist gave me it free in an amp trade. It is a 130 dollar drive pedal that sounds like an orgasm amplified into your brainmeat. I highly suggest if you ever have the chance to try one...do it.
*Shave one of my legs to pretend its a girl in my bed crew*
Dr_Rez is offline   Reply With Quote