Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013, 01:04 PM   #5255 (permalink)
The Big Dog

1.Nicolas Cage or Chuck Norris?

All the Chuck Norris related humor was painfully unfunny, so Cage.

2. If you had the choice, upon your death, of having your ashes compacted into a vinyl album, which album would you choose and why?

Don't listen to vinyl, I'd leak my own ashes onto the internet.

3. How do you show someone you love them or care about them?

Tell them.

4. Who do you take after in your family most?

I don't really. My immediate family are largely comprised of individual personalities. Don't have much extended family and those I do have I don't speak with.

5. What is your temperament type? (test here)

Quote:
Your temperment is sanguine. The sanguine temperament is fundamentally impulsive and pleasure-seeking; sanguine people are sociable and charismatic. They tend to enjoy social gatherings, making new friends and tend to be boisterous. They are usually quite creative and often daydream. However, some alone time is crucial for those of this temperament. Sanguine can also mean sensitive, compassionate and thoughtful. Sanguine personalities generally struggle with following tasks all the way through, are chronically late, and tend to be forgetful and sometimes a little sarcastic. Often, when they pursue a new hobby, they lose interest as soon as it ceases to be engaging or fun. They are very much people persons. They are talkative and not shy. Sanguines generally have an almost shameless nature, certain that what they are doing is right. They have no lack of confidence.
6. Who on MB do you think would have the best Halloween costume?

216. By just showing his actual face.
14232949 is offline   Reply With Quote