Music Banter - View Single Post - People Who Like American Football Are Boring
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013, 03:32 PM   #87 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninetales View Post
Oh my god thank you. Fighting is the worst thing i cant believe how dumb it makes fans. I went to the oilers game on thursday and everytime our "fighters" were out doing nothing productive people would cheer and then boo Hemsky when he didnt score. **** hockey fans i seriously hate them so much

Ppl still think don cherry is relevant and not absolutely insane and thats scary to me.
Those are the kind of fans that Goofle loves the bat shit mental ones that love to see fights and what makes the sport he loves so great.

This same logic should therefore apply to Hockey then according to him.

The rioters tend to come out in full force for championship games though and If the local team wins they riot. If they lose they riot!

It applies to mostly with Hockey fans but has been known to happen with Basketball and American Football fans as well.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote