Music Banter - View Single Post - People Who Like American Football Are Boring
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013, 04:11 PM   #102 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle11 View Post
Sorry, but when do you see fans of those sorts screaming for minutes, hugging the person next to them and going absolutely bat-shit mental after every single point?

I am aware other sports exist, and enjoy many of them, but Football is simply the best sport I have ever watched.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle11 View Post
We aren't discussing that.
Oh we aren't?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian Benteke View Post
Green Street? That's not accurate at all , I go to games regularly myself, that kind of stuff was commonplace in the 70s and 80s, it doesn't happen so much now. That film was embarrassing Londoners playing up to the camera (obviously). 'Firms' are fucking cringe worthy.

You get maybe two or three incidents a year and certainly not at a club like Arsenal which is the team Goofle supports.

Places like Turkey, Italy or Argentina I'd say it's more common..
Yep, that's it. Green Street Hooligans. I was just taking the piss though didn't you see my last line about movies being real life?
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote