Music Banter - View Single Post - College Football
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013, 01:02 AM   #135 (permalink)
Paul Smeenus
David Hasselhoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Smeenus View Post
Tennessee at 1 Alabama

The Ducks beat these Volunteers 59-14 in week 3. This is the only common opponent between 'Bama and Oregon, the spread is 28, IMO if they are truly the #1 team they need to approximate that 45 point win.
Final 45-10 'Bama

Quote:
NC State at Florida State

'Noles are favored by 31 1/2. If the Wolfpack somehow pull this off I'm gonna be dancing naked in the street, but somehow I have a feeling that the people in this neighborhood have nothing to worry about. A close game here is as good as a win for NC State, IF...
Final 49-17 'Noles

Quote:
12 UCLA at 3 Oregon

Ducks are expected to get De'Anthony Thomas back for this critical game. Spread is 23, DAT + Autzen Stadium + catching FSU = Ducks blowout
Final 42-14 Ducks. Unlike FSU, Oregon played a quality opponent. We'll see if that's good enough

Quote:
Penn State at 4 Ohio State

Buckeyes cover the 12 1/2
63-14 Buckeys

Quote:
21 S. Carolina at Missouri

Tigers are favored by 2 1/2, I think the Tigers tenure in the top 5 will be a short one, Gamecocks win.
S. Carolina pulls off the come-from-behind OT win 27-24

Quote:
6 Stanford at 25 Oregon State

I like the Beavers, I'm an Oregon native and have always rooted for the Beavers, even though they're never been quite as sexy as the Ducks. But I believe Stanford will win and cover the 3 1/2 points
20-12 Stanford, who play the Ducks on the first Thursday in November. If the Ducks can dominate that game I think they'll play for the Natty. If it's close, well they're gonna need some help. The Cardinal defense was punishing in this game.

Quote:
Wake Forest at 7 Miami (FL)

Hurricanes escaped the upset last weekend by the skin of their teeth, I think it will serve as a wake-up call. They will pummel the Demon Deacons and cover the 24
Once again they juuust barely squeak this one out 24-21

Quote:
8 Baylor at Kansas

Unfortunately for the Jayhawks this isn't basketball. Bears will cover the 34
59-14 Bears

Quote:
9 Clemson at Maryland

Tigers were humiliated last week, they will beat the Terrapins like they stole something and cover the 14
Clemson does win but misses the spread by a single point, 40-27

Quote:
10 Texas Tech at 15 Oklahoma

The Red Raiders are looking to prove they deserve a top 10 ranking. They don't. The Sooners are favored by 6 1/2 and they will cover.
Okie wins 38-30
Gentle Giant Catalog Review

The entire Ditty Bops catalog reviewed
Paul Smeenus is offline   Reply With Quote