Music Banter - View Single Post - Katy Perry - Prism (2013)
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 06:57 AM   #2 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Yeah, this album is all over the place with her trying to show she has range and the production is pretty good imo. I don't feel like it's overproduced. It's just that the album has no direction and she just wanted to show that she was doing some creative and attempting different sounds.

You need to listen to the deluxe edition because she has two songs on there that I might you might like. There are three more songs that aren't included in the regular edition and I like two of them myself personally.

"Spiritual" and "Choose Your Battles"

As far as "Roar" goes, I love it for the message behind it and I feel like it's much more than just a cheesy radio record. It's a really nice uplifting song for the masses and it's all about girl power.

Do you hate girl power songs?

Overall though out of all 16 tracks that I listened to I only ended up really liking 6 tracks but it is also the first album that I've listened to from Katy Perry. I have only listened to hear singles here and there.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote