Music Banter - View Single Post - ryan adams - jacksonville city nights
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2005, 01:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
Spikey
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss
i had a feeling you were going to be the only person to respond to this thread, but this wasn't what i had in mind....and don't burst my bubble man, i wasn't exactly thinking of socializing with the same hillbillies that voted for bush, it's the Arkansas and Oklahoma open road scenery i was talking about....but i think Montana and Idaho take the prize as far that's concerted.....is it still country music territory? besides, you forget, i'm croatian, i could just throw in the east-european ( a.k.a. russian ) accent , they'd be non the wiser and all would be well...
I remember france, it's a beautiful country. Spain with the mountains that tumble and fall into each other, the green grass of portugal and the sand like land under your feet as you walk across the shores of a desolate beach somewhere near home and somewhere near your heart.. I still have the memorys of a world that I can always understand..Yet here it's lost in cold and winter..Wet and windy..Thank you Adidass for that memory. You have brought it back like it's in front of me. I never knew you were croatian. I hope we get to talk more. Maybe somewhere on this forum? Later maybe...