Music Banter - View Single Post - Nobody should need a machine to do something so easy
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 09:38 PM   #10 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezdaddy Longlegs View Post
Rice cookers don't save you any time, ***. You just wasted your goddamn money. Nobody should need a machine to do something so easy.
I was seriously thinking of getting a rice cooker, thank you for helping me to make up my mind in not choosing one. That kinda reminds me as a kid, my grandparents had a pressure cooker to save time in making rice, but the thing was it had to cool down or it would explode rice all over the walls. So you still waste all the time you saved in cooking it to let it cool down, basically no difference time-wise. (Fast forward in time to the present) my little nephew insist in calling a pressure cooker a "bomb." I try to tell him it is not a "bomb" it's just ordinary cookware.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote