Music Banter - View Single Post - Do Women Take Themselves Too Seriously?
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 10:10 PM   #97 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezdaddy Longlegs View Post
I love the ones that put on full make up to go to the gym. And when i say i love them I mean a i hate them.
don't you also love the ones that douse themselves in perfume as well to go to the gym?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
In my honest opinion, yes. They do take themselves far too seriously. In the sense that they need to feel comfortable going out looking the way they do naturally. I don't care about any of the "but my makeup doesn't look right" etc. They should feel comfortable going out looking like themselves, otherwise they're basically lying to a person they're attracted to by showing them a face that doesn't exist 100% of the time.

Just my opinion.
haha a friend of mines would burst out laughing in your face if you told her this. She's such a tomboy and majority of the time I have to tell her not to put on certain things because she straight up doesn't give a **** and would rather wear something comfortable than something more feminine. Also she doesn't know how to put on make up so she never bothers.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote