Music Banter - View Single Post - Nobody should need a machine to do something so easy
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 04:28 AM   #34 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I was seriously thinking of getting a rice cooker, thank you for helping me to make up my mind in not choosing one. That kinda reminds me as a kid, my grandparents had a pressure cooker to save time in making rice, but the thing was it had to cool down or it would explode rice all over the walls. So you still waste all the time you saved in cooking it to let it cool down, basically no difference time-wise. (Fast forward in time to the present) my little nephew insist in calling a pressure cooker a "bomb." I try to tell him it is not a "bomb" it's just ordinary cookware.
Pressure cookers are necessary though for making stews and chilis. I wouldn't get rid of those. Making rice takes no time at all though. Like FD mentioned earlier just stick to the 2 to 1 formula or 1 to 1 if you buy parboiled rice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezdaddy Longlegs View Post
What the **** a garlic press? I have never seen this retard invention.
Along with garlic press. I had this dicer thing that's similar to it but I used to use it for dicing tomatoes and onions but it was such a pain in the butt to clean and I ordered it from one of those infomercials. I'm like wtf. This is supposed to be an innovation not require more work. Sod off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezdaddy Longlegs View Post
I never understood beer bottle openers. In 2013 90 percent of beers are twist off. if they are not you can literately use ANY SMALL HARD OBJECT to open them easily.
yeah.....no. Bottle openers are still necessary but I just have one just in case. I might need it one day for some Mc Guiver shit while you end up dying because you didn't have one and couldn't save your life because of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
I never liked the jars of minced garlic. It's never the right flavor in my opinion. Always off. Garlic is too easy to mince fresh to be using other approaches.
I love those jars of minced garlic. I'm willing to pay extra to have someone do it for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
Popcorn popped in a pan tastes awful. Air popper all the way for me.
I agree. I just opt for microwave bags. I'm lazy at times.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote