Music Banter - View Single Post - College Football
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 01:22 PM   #142 (permalink)
Paul Smeenus
David Hasselhoff

Week 10 is pretty brief, five top ten teams have a bye, and two play each other in the unquestioned game of the week, although not many, myself included, think it will be much of a game.

7 Miami (FL) at 3 Florida State

The Ducks fan in me will be rooting for the 22 point underdog Hurricanes, but the realist in me can't see that happening. 'The 'Noles need style points with the two teams above them idle, I think they will pummel the 'Canes into a pulp

4 Ohio State at Purdue

I kinda feel for the Buckeyes. Well, not really but they are an outstanding team that has very little chance at the Title game (unless two or all three of the three teams above them stumble) because they play in the weak-as-fuck Big 10. The spread is 32, they roll the Boilermakers.

8 Clemson at Virginia

Oregon beat this team (Virginia) 59-10 early in the season, this game will tell me whether or not the Tigers should ever have been in the picture for hoisting the crystal football in January. Well, FSU kinda did that two weeks ago but wtf. Anyhoo, the spread is 17, if them Cavs bear that line I will be LMAO. But I do think Clemson will cover.

Tennessee at 9 Missouri

Yet another team named the Tigers plays yet another team that the Ducks hung a 59 spot on early in the season. I don't have to wonder if Mizzou was ever in the elite class, in fact it wouldn't shock me to see them lose this game, but I don't believe they will. The spread is 10 1/2, I take the Volunteers to beat those odds.
Gentle Giant Catalog Review

The entire Ditty Bops catalog reviewed

Last edited by Paul Smeenus; 10-31-2013 at 02:13 PM.
Paul Smeenus is offline   Reply With Quote