Music Banter - View Single Post - Eminem - Marshall Mathers LP 2.
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 12:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cuthbert
Account Disabled

Default Eminem - Marshall Mathers LP 2.

Out now. Remade the thread.

Previous posts re: the album:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
I've heard a few tracks and I am so excited to get my hands on the whole album. This is fantastic.
Quote:
Y'all can stream it here if you are interested:

Spoiler for not an album stream:
http://www.howflyhiphop.com/2013/10/30/eminem-the-marshall-mathers-lp-2-album-stream-download/

I'm rating it a 4/5 for right now. It's fantastic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
Private poll..... cmon brah

Will give it a listen saturdsy
Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
I'm going to have to go back and listen to mmlp again but I don't remember having this much fun with his first album. I always preferred sslp to mmlp anyways.

I love the first half of this album but as soon as he gets into the slower radio tunes that people eat up and love. That's when I check out. I come back in for the last track though because it's a really great ender.

There are supposely five more tracks that I haven't heard yet. Evil Twin is the last track of the regular edition and not the iTunes Exclusive.

I gave it a 4/5
Quote:
^I was the same way. I liked about 90% of the album with a few tracks just not doing it for me, Love Game being one of them. Otherwise, I felt he went 150% on the entire album with his raps.
Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Yes! WTF happened with LoveGame? A Kendrick Lamar feature can't even save that track.
Quote:
I was listening to it hoping it'd get better, but it just didn't catch me at all. I didn't want to skip through it but it isn't even close to being a worthy track. Overall though, I think Eminem really showed his fans that he is back and isn't joking around.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian Benteke View Post
Brainless is a banger. That one is like old Eminem. Production is quality as well.

I don't think it's bad as I thought it was when I first rated it (2 stars).

Bad Guy
Rhyme or Reason
Legacy
Brainless

Stand out for me.

Apparently this is his last album as well?

Does anyone mind if I remake this thread?
Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
on some realt talk after hearin the first 4 songs i gotta take a break and sulk cause i hate al of them
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezdaddy Longlegs View Post
Listen to #13 So Far. My favorite by far. Also the next one Love Game with K Lamar is pretty awesome as well.

@DJ: I totally agree about the slow songs. They are all the radio friendly boring ones. It is too bad he had to include them because the rest of the album is pretty awesome. I also feel like he yells at us a little too much.
Quote:
Who voted 1/5 and 2/5?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian Benteke View Post
I voted 2/5. Fuck this shit. I'm remaking the thread. Come at me.
Just realised I've forgot to add a poll again.

If a mod could add a 1-5 poll that isn't anonymous, that would be great.
Cuthbert is offline   Reply With Quote