Music Banter - View Single Post - Any Plans For New Years?
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 10:25 PM   #13 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Down View Post

lol, I could never do that. Do you just go up to a random guy and plant one on him?

You need a Serbian guy. Or any other Balkan guy for that matter.
Well, I start warming up to guys who are hot and giving me a look like their interested, introduce myself and then at the countdown start making out. I have done it more times than I care to remember. Two years ago I kissed 3 guys in one night. I got forced into kissing one and then ended up with a sexy superman to make out with.

And yes I want a Serb/Canadian/Balkan/Vulcan thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezdaddy Longlegs View Post
I will fill the role (or so to speak) of your boyfriend via these forums. I like dirty talk, spooning, sensitive clitori, and most of all erotic stories. Also while I do not live in Russia I am primarily Russian in race.
That sounds great to me, I like all of the things you mentioned. You don't have to be Russian to suit me, I've been with a hot American and he was there the night of the first Christchurch earthquake. Having good music taste would be good enough for me, since you're already hot!