Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 07:46 PM   #13136 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedestrian View Post
I am the worst person to end up on a group project with. My idea of collaboration is to go "TRUST ME I AM GENIUS", and then take the entire project by force and ride it into the sunset like a warhorse.

But that doesn't change the fact that I know how to do this and obviously nobody else does.
When I did my first degree I was exactly the same about group responsibilities. I often took over the project and made sure it was perfect (I'm a perfectionist, for example I did a project last week and got 94% when I thought I'd get 100%). There was one occasion that my group members were really annoying and focused too much on the photos for the slide, rather than the speeches we had to give. I ended up prepared and they were writing their speeches just before our turn. I told my lecturer and he gave me a higher mark rather than the group mark. So if that happens to you, you might want to discuss it with your lecturer.