Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 07:53 PM   #13140 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedestrian View Post
I am perfectly happy to have someone who's just along for the ride and wants a free A+ for staying out of my way, so long as I am actually able to complete it on my onesy.

Unfortunately, most of the people I've been in groups with are the kind that sorta care, but don't really understand, making them stubborn, easily confused, and hard to direct.
i think ya either gotta be all in or all out

i took some agriculture class one time where we had to do an ethics project complete with a presentation then a debate/question and answer session. and we rated our teammates on how well they worked and contributed and all my team mates gave me 0's for everythin since i blew the entire thing off. but when it came to the debate and question and answer thing they were all a bunch of indecisive pussies so i took the reigns and dominated everyone so the teacher just gave me an a+ on it.

that really had nothin to do with anythin but i wanted to share and relive that moment lol
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote