Music Banter - View Single Post - Why America Is Better than All Your ****hole Countries
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013, 09:58 AM   #43 (permalink)
Sansa Stark
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Bullshit. We crossed an ocean just to get the taste of balls and Catholicism out of our mouths.

Norwegian black metal sucks.

The best thing about McDonald's, and all the rest of America's fast food culture, is that it's invaded countless countries and obliterated their cultures far more effectively than any army. I actually had a friend who went to China for a school trip (yeah he was a richie bitch) and told me he saw a Starbuck's in the Forbidden City. Take that, China!

And I remember reading about how lots of small islands in the Pacific are having problems with trash just because they use disposable diapers which don't biodegrade and they have nothing to do with them since they don't even have the space for a trash dump. Bahahahahaha!

I didn't mention it because a nation of convicts is actually pretty awesome. Too bad about their kids though.

I already mentioned them at the end...
okay first of all....ew. @ the bolded
secondly McDonalds in other countries don't serve exactly the same **** here. Like f. ex in predominantly muslim cultures the menu would be halal. So how is that exactly ~oblterating their culture.
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote