Music Banter - View Single Post - Why America Is Better than All Your ****hole Countries
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013, 10:38 AM   #48 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa Stark View Post
okay first of all....ew. @ the bolded
secondly McDonalds in other countries don't serve exactly the same **** here. Like f. ex in predominantly muslim cultures the menu would be halal. So how is that exactly ~oblterating their culture.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Down View Post
They have McFalafel in Egypt, so yeah. Not obliterating the culture.

McDonald's in Serbia are designed like traditional European cafes, and they have bakeries and everything. And McDonald's in Belgrade serves beer.

They adapt to the local culture.
Quote:
Ever since I've heard of a McFalafel, I've been lusting after one
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninetales View Post
wtf even is america's culture besides the proclaiming of the thread title ad nauseum
Quote:
America's culture is everyone else's culture, but made in China.
America's culture is paving over nuance and creativity and replacing it with gloriously bland, generic consumerism. If we change the menu because of differences in local culture it's just a part of our devious plans to sanitize everything that makes them unique so that we can sell them iPads. God bless America.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote