Music Banter - View Single Post - Why America Is Better than All Your ****hole Countries
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 02:00 PM   #120 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian Benteke View Post
The Hot 100 : Page 1 | Billboard

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_mills View Post
Like how anal beads is winning just because nobody wants to vote for one that includes any of the words: United, States, Of, America. Shows how popular your scummy country is
Sad. Brits are just mad cause their country used to run the world and now they're just a mediocre power clinging desperately to memories of faded colonial glory. And why the hell do you still have a queen? Here's a clue, democracies shouldn't have dictators, figurehead or otherwise.

U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
Dafuq is poutine and who cares cause u bitches don't have southern barbecues LOL
Why do people hate Americans for being fat? We eat hambugers, fried chicken, pizza, french fries, ice cream, etc, etc, etc all day everyday. Why on Earth would I want to give all that up just so I can be like all you Speedo-wearing Euro-trash losers?
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote