Music Banter - View Single Post - Stories made up of song titles
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 02:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
chris_mills
Music Addict

Default Stories made up of song titles

Write a story, fitting in as many song titles by a single band/artist as you can. Obviously you'll get more song titles if you choose a band/ artist with a lot of songs. Here's one I found for Coldplay for an example:

It was a rainy day on a violet hill and I was lost ! I could hear clocks ticking in my place inside my head and i felt the rush of blood to the head. But everything's not lost since I could see christmas lights not far away which gave me proof that it might be 42 minutes away.I could see a little bit of daylight which were yellow. I kept thinking don't panic and it gave me a warning sign because the hardest part is to try to stay out of trouble and not stuck in square one. So i kept on walking where i saw what looked like a strawberry swing where i could see someone sitting on it. She had green eyes and turns out she knew where i wanted to go.."Yes" was what she said and it put a smile upon my face.Then eager to go home, i ran at high speed at what feels like the speed of sound. Then I reached home still shivering. Got a few postcards from far away. One was from the scientist who I met when I was in Amsterdam. Not only am I easy to please but turns out the message he sent me was once shallowed in the sea where it was stolen by spies.

Dunno if that ones actually very good, but see if you can do a better one! Best ones have a good story with lots of song titles.

^Dream Band
chris_mills is offline   Reply With Quote